1. Do not place two Smart Closet Lights close together. Because the lights will only turn on in dark areas, only one of the lights will turn on at a time.
2. Do not place the light in front of an air vent, as the light may register flowing air as motion.
3. Do not place the light in a damp or humid environment.
4. Do not place the lamp near open flames or sources of high heat.
1. How do I know when to change the batteries?
When it is time to change the batteries, the LED bead at the center of the light will begin to flash.
2. How do I change the batteries if the light is mounted to a wall?
The closet light attaches to the mounting plate magnetically, meaning it can be removed and reattached without any special tools or processes. To access and change the batteries, simply remove the light from the mounting plate and re-place when done.
3. How does the auto mode work?
The closet light contains built-in light and motion sensors. It will turn on automatically when it senses motion within 10 feet and ambient light below 10lx. It will automatically turn off after 20 seconds after no motion is detected.